Hello! Thanks for visiting. I’m Addison, a twenty-something living in Boston, Massachusetts, where I was also born and raised. I decided to start this blog to document, quite literally, my frolics around – my home, neighborhood, city, state, country, and the world! I’ve learned at work that I’m a “generalist,” so follow along for a little bit of anything and everything.
Want to chat? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- an animal & margarita lover
- an Isenberg SOM & UMass Amherst alumna
- a non-profit & higher ed mgmt professional
- an avid reader (mostly historical fiction and poetry, some non-fiction and short stories)
- beauty & skin care product obsessed (I’m a rep for my favorite brand – Glossier)
- a lover (or at least appreciator) of all music genres
- a cat mom
- an amateur chef of gluten-free and vegan/vegetarian food
- an aspiring yogi
- A FEMINIST!